Minggu, 10 Maret 2013

Unpleasant Emotional

Posted by Unknown at 19.21
This is what I was afraid of.
Sometimes I need to think what I have done, or have not. Now I'm not in a good mood, I can barely think, I really really want to get some answers why this is so annoyed me. Maybe it's karma, yeah, or, not--I don't know, I can barely think.
Karma? What I have done? Did I hurt someone so badly? I don't even know if I've done some things really bad or not--it depends on how people think about "that".
I've changed. And this is really dumb of me, I write this blog and I know it's not gonna make me feel happy or whatever. None seems to give me some advice, the question is how people will give me some advice? I'm not even tell anybody about my problem.
 

Irreplacable Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review